Mt Airy INN in Mt Airy, MD

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my what a BLTA. Good thing I had my Bacon Wallet!
BLTA= Bacon Lettuce Tomato Avocado mmmmm

BLTA.jpg

Free Heavy Seas Glass being offered Thursday May12th with the purchase of a Pint. I am gonna score at least one! Lots of good offerings for beer week.

I'll be there tomorrow!

"Dubbel Cannon on cask plus Black Cannon, Loose Cannon & Marzen on tap."

I looooooove their Marzen, and I always dig a cask ale.

I was just there on the recommendation from someone on this forum. I really liked that place. Too bad I could only visit and it's not in my backyard.

Woooohooo we had an awesome time at the Heavy Seas Tasting. We arrived at 4:30 and I brought them a mixed 6 pack of my beer. Of course I was treated like royalty and got the first glass off the firkin. Then had a Black Cannon which was aaaamazing! Then they issued a new beer list with a $10 sampler special. And to top it off I scored some nice glasses.:ban::rockin::mug:

There's an awesome winery just outside Mt Airy: Blank Ankle Vineyard. Yes, this is a beer forum, but I think we all appreciate some of the better alcohol products around. Black Ankle is probably the best vineyard in MD, perhaps even in the mid-Atlantic.

Yea I have seen there wines in the local stores. Haven't purchased any yet but they must have some reason for charging so much for their wines.

Awesome food and I could barely read the beer list. Maybe 1 or 2 beers I've heard of. They had about 12 choices on tap. My son and I asked some questions about the draft choices and they brought 3 free samples out to help us decide.

Enjoy!:mug:

http://www.mountairyinn.com/beer_list.html?key=0AtaTTimf3nXadEdVMUJ2ZG4yUk1SUXZWbWF4WFh4TlE&hl=en&gid=16

Wow...10 minutes from there and never knew it was there. Thanks!

There's an awesome winery just outside Mt Airy: Blank Ankle Vineyard. Yes, this is a beer forum, but I think we all appreciate some of the better alcohol products around. Black Ankle is probably the best vineyard in MD, perhaps even in the mid-Atlantic.

Again...where the hell have I been? lol

This is awesome

Roast House pub in Frederick had Golden Monkey on tap last week, I might have to swing out to MAI to get me some more of that.

:rockin:

Back