Brewstand plumbing for propane -

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr_cad

Reaction score
So I decided to plumb my brewstand for propane using a single tank and regulator. I was so confused with all the different pieces I couldn't get it all straight in my head. I been looking at for a week and had nothing done...just ideas. This morning I took my burners down the the propane supply and told the guy what I was trying to do. He figured it out in about 5 minutes and got me all the fittings I needed. He recommended some needle valves and got me the hoses I needed. He had a cabinet full of fittings and knew exactly what I was going to run into. Geez! I should have done this last week instead of wrestling with ideas for a week. Then he made 1 very important point. Get some gas leak check liquid and check very carefully for leaks. I did what he said and to my surprise I found a couple of leaks. IF you are thinking you can skip this step you are a fool! No matter how good you think you are at plumbing you should check for leaks using the proper methods. Be SAFE and use the right tool for the job. If you don't know what you are doing, consult a pro!;)

how about a list of the parts? and some pictures.

I would like to build a brew stand this summer, I like the clean look of the gas beam.

chris

Back