Add any additional to dads assembled brews?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeansandjacks

Reaction score
its my dads birthday on super bowl sunday so i got him some beers to put together a little package for him. he loves hoppy beers and has quite a palate for pairing with food and likes trying new things. There are a lot of IPA's because i was making him an IPA for his birthday but its not ready yet (not even bottled). below is what is assembled so far.

dogfish head 90 min IPA
old rasputin russian imperial stout
lagunitas IPA
port brewing wipeout IPA
stone IPA
my homebrew bavarian wit

so, what do you think? got something good and hoppy i dont yet know about? is my six pack group good enough? grace me with your glorious knowledge and guide me to greatness!!!

2 out of 2 for the pliny huh? im gonna have to go check this out. there are a number of places right around here on that list so im pretty confident ill be able to find it.

thanks for the suggestions

Don't know if it has made it to California....but if it's from Colorado and is distributed in the SE, I'd think it would. You should try Great Divide beer at some point. None of their hoppy styles seem to skimp on the hops! Their double IPA even has dry hop right in the bottle.

Great Divide Brewing Co. - News

Go Thermonuclear with the hops and try to find Avery's Maharaja. For some reason I want to say 145 IBU's. After a sampling at brewclub meeting, had hoppy pee all the next day.

Back