Cool Christmas Gift Ideas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbodkin

Reaction score
Thought I would through this out here ... I was looking for some thing different for my Dad for xmas ... I got a T-shirt and some stickers from them ... Nice stuff ... :)

What Would JESUS Brew?

:mug:

I think my dad would love this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqzVwuNKPmc]YouTube - Pole Dancer USB[/ame]

Although I am Jewish, I'm pretty certain Jesus did not need to brew wine. Just give him some water, and presto-chango!
And speaking of holiday gifts, my friends out in LA will be getting a beer manorah for hannukah. For those who don't know, the hannukah manorah has 9 candels, one of which is placed higher than the rest. So eight 12 oz bottles, and one bomber all homebrew (2 stout, 2 I-porter, 2 Ambers, 2 pumpkin ale, and a bomber of strawberry wheat).

Although I am Jewish, I'm pretty certain Jesus did not need to brew wine. Just give him some water, and presto-chango!
And speaking of holiday gifts, my friends out in LA will be getting a beer manorah for hannukah. For those who don't know, the hannukah manorah has 9 candels, one of which is placed higher than the rest. So eight 12 oz bottles, and one bomber all homebrew (2 stout, 2 I-porter, 2 Ambers, 2 pumpkin ale, and a bomber of strawberry wheat).

That's incredibly clever. You actually going to package em that way? If so... pics!

Back