Suggestions on next brew batch

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salb29

Reaction score
I just bottled my first batch, a muntons nut brown ale, I have my darker beer but want suggestions on a nice very drinkable light ale, I also want to get away from the pre hopped stuff and do an extract kit , any advice would be great!

If you're looking for a good extract kit, try Northern Brewer. Their recipes are generally good, and you can order online.

My first batch was an Irish Red Ale, for my second batch I wanted a light ale as well and my girlfriend wanted it to be a bit sweeter so I picked up the Honey Bee Ale from Midwest. My suggestion would be look at some of the brewing supply sites online and see if any of the light ale catch your eye.

Scott

thadius856 said:
Adding your location to your profile would allow use to see if there's any local shops we can recommend for kits.

I live in the Oklahoma City area, there are two local brew shops by me, learntobrew and the brew shop

Back