What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How is it?? I've wanted to try this for the longest time.

A dark, heavy beer with a unique Belgian Ale taste. When you open it up it almost smells like sour apples. The taste though, maybe like a porter but with the Belgian character?

Hard to describe now, as I didn't do a review as I was drinking it. It was good, but needless to say polishing off an entire 750ml bottle by myself had some negative consequences.

I'm celebrating St. Brigids Day with my honorary brew; St. brigids Dirty Bath Water. cheers!

image-2838999047.jpg

Shiner 102 (Double Wheat) and Shiner Dortmunder...Shiner was on sale for $5.99 a sixer!!! Both very tasty for a brewery that makes a living catering to the "better than BMC not quite to craft brew" crowd. Shiner Bock has taken over from Lonestar as the National Beer of Texas

"Old Speckled Hen" poured into a pint glass from a Pub Drought can.
It's a pleasantly sweet ale, stronger than Boddington's, or Guinness 'in the can'.
I'd like to try is carbonated, and will probably get this beer again.

An early apfelwein. Only 4 months in, but I had to try it. Better than PBR which is the only other thing I have in the house.

Busch Light. Pipeline is gone and I've spent too much on craft beer lately. But I'm brewing outside in a Kentucky windstorm! Had to put a sleeping bag on my boil kettle with a brick on it. What's the worst that could happen? Flaming sleeping bag blows away and burns down an orphanage? I aint skurred!

Latest posts

Back