The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Melana said:
Experience with what, exactly?

Bird,
For the love of the schweet baby Jeebus, DON'T GO THERE.
Your computer crashed. Hollywood called . Shan jumped your bones. Something.... Anything.... Just find something else to do for a while and maybe you can get out of this alive.

Hey, how bout them Sox?

Bird I may not have "gotten any" in the past two month but as I recall neither have you. Your wife went to Europe to find a real bone and you've been stuck with the kids. As a matter if fact you've been living in the bone yard. I've seen your posts.

Ok. Time out. Everybody go to your corners.

At the count of three you can come back out and bash Cape and ONLY Cape. I don't want to send any of you to your rooms for the night but I will if I need to .

And NO ONE talks about anybody's wife's vag spitting out anything.. You want to talk about somebody's vag, talk about Cape's vsg.

Ok kids

Mommy and Daddy are going away for the weekend. Yoop is going to check in on you while we're gone. I expect that you will behave yourselves while we're away. I'd better not hear from her that there has been any trouble.

It goes without saying...No parties while we're gone. See you on Sunday night. Love ya.

Ok kids

Mommy and Daddy are going away for the weekend. Yoop is going to check in on you while we're gone. I expect that you will behave yourselves while we're away. I'd better not hear from her that there has been any trouble.

It goes without saying...No parties while we're gone. See you on Sunday night. Love ya.

cape, you bringing the keg, we need to party

I have three kids....

Ok I promise I'll stop attaching pics but I had a flashback of me, myself and Irene.

Me-Myself-Irene-05-4.jpg

the_bird said:
Yeager's a bigger honky than I am. Although that kind of looks like a black version of Paulie, with the Doritos bag.
Don't forget PTNs nickname "albino fat Albert"

Ok kids, we're back. Good to see no one put the cat in the microwave this time and there wasn't a single call from the police. Yoop says you were all well behaved. Very nice, I'm proud of all of you. So I guess you can go back to talking about random SWMBO's vags.

On a side note Big John and I picked up some bog water this weekend... very tasty beer Cape. John's only comment was 'I wish we had been able to try the steam'
Nice IPA btw...

Back