BG14 burner out of stock agrisupply any others?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kansasbrew

Reaction score
Agrisupply has incredible prices on burners. The BG14 is only 29.95. Does anyone know of another seller with similar prices? Agrisupply is out of stock at the moment with up to a month wait.

I found this when searching to see what BG14s were going for in the classified, so I guess I'll end up helping one of you out (sorry, can't help you both). I've got 3 BG14s that I bought from Agri Supply for my build, but then changed directions and went electric. They've just been sitting in a closet collecting dust and are brand new in the original boxes, I'll gladly sell them for $30 each plus whatever actual shipping is, I just want to get my money back out of them. Let me know if you're interested or want pics.

Wow that's cheap, I just paid $50 a piece for 2 of them from Amazon

I hope you're right. Maybe that is because you're a vendor. On their site, it still says out of stock.

payment sent. btw, they have the high pressure version at midwest for 40, so just drilling the orifice for low pressure. Not sure what shipping would amount to, but for those local its a great deal

You were right about out of stock... I got the Dear John letter from Agri today... :(
I wish we could afford to buy more than 12 at a time...

Back