5 Borough(NYC)Bulk Grain Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I don't use my group buy money soon, SWMBO will take it and spend it on something stupid. Happy Super Bowl day everyone!

Norie

I cant quite tell where we are at with the order. Keepitcold, what is the next step?

Best
Anthony

Keepitcold, it looks like we have everyone confirmed and ready to roll. Please send out invoices so we can get you paid.

If you're slammed and need to delegate, I'm sure you'll find several folks (me included) ready and willing to help.

Let us know how we can help.

-Anthony

alright alright guys check the spreadsheet for your total Paypal email is [email protected] click as a personal transaction.thank you all and ill send the order out as soon as everyone pays.

My total amount owed is incorrect. The spreadsheet lists my total as $332.05, when it should be $345.25.

BD‐CR55: 1 X 55 X $0.79 = $43.45
BD‐VIEN: 1 X 55 X $0.65 = $35.75
BD‐MOPA: 3 X 55 X $0.73 = $120.45
BD‐PILS: 3 X 55 X $0.64 = $105.60

Subtotal: $305.25
Shipping: 8 sacks X $5 = 40

Total: $345.25

Keepitcold - Please confirm the correct total. Let's make sure you get what you're owed!

Keepitcold - I figured it out. It looks like you used the 2,000# ‐ 8,000# column for this order, which is correct for the amount that we ordered: 42 * 55# = 2310#.

The numbers on the spreadsheet are correct!

Hallelujah.

Keepitcold - I figured it out. It looks like you used the 2,000# ‐ 8,000# column for this order, which is correct for the amount that we ordered: 42 * 55# = 2310#.

The numbers on the spreadsheet are correct!

Hallelujah.

should be.

SWMBO mad a nice purchase today have to transfer some funds. Will pay tmrow

Thx again for this!

We should all hang out at brouwerij lane after pick up!

Johnnyhitch1 said:
SWMBO mad a nice purchase today have to transfer some funds. Will pay tmrow

Thx again for this!

We should all hang out at brouwerij lane after pick up!

Sooo close! I would be up for a couple brews at brouwerij lane.

Norie_ said:
Sooo close! I would be up for a couple brews at brouwerij lane.

Sounds awesome! But lugging 100# of grain without a car to Greenpoint and back to prospect heights on the subway sounds challenging...

Unless someone could give me a ride? I will buy you a couple beers for the troubles :). And or some delicious homebrews? I live right near Brooklyn museum in prospect heights.

Hey guys, I know a guy who can get us some 2012 Simcoe for probably $18/lb, but we'd have to commit to 11 lbs. Any interest?

kroach01 said:
Sounds awesome! But lugging 100# of grain without a car to Greenpoint and back to prospect heights on the subway sounds challenging...

Unless someone could give me a ride? I will buy you a couple beers for the troubles :). And or some delicious homebrews? I live right near Brooklyn museum in prospect heights.

Kroach01, I will gladly give you a lift to prospect heights and pick you up on the way if you want. I live about 10-15 minutes from there. Do you ever frequent Bitters and Esters on Washington Ave? Does anyone else need help getting there grain home?

Paid. Sorry gents. Been a crazy couple of days!

So, I'm gone till the 19th. If this thing comes in between now and then would one of you guys be able to scoop it up for me? I'll come get it as soon as I'm back.

Sebas83 said:
Paid. Sorry gents. Been a crazy couple of days!

So, I'm gone till the 19th. If this thing comes in between now and then would one of you guys be able to scoop it up for me? I'll come get it as soon as I'm back.

I can help pick up your grain if it arrives before then.

Kroach01, I will gladly give you a lift to prospect heights and pick you up on the way if you want. I live about 10-15 minutes from there. Do you ever frequent Bitters and Esters on Washington Ave? Does anyone else need help getting there grain home?

No, but it sounds like a place I must go!! I've only been here six months but have been working like crazy so I haven't had much time to go out. I have been to Washington Commons which was pretty good. You been there? Lets meet up at bitters and esters sometime!!

Thank you so much for your help. I will buy ya a few and give you some homebrews for the trouble.

Hey guys, I know a guy who can get us some 2012 Simcoe for probably $18/lb, but we'd have to commit to 11 lbs. Any interest?
Bad news, looks like it's only available in the 44 lb size...maybe I'll see what else is available and start a thread on a hops group buy. If I do, I'll post a link here!

Awesome! I'm in Clinton Hill/Bed-Stuy. You?

I live in Bed-Stuy as well. I am on Monroe and Thompkins. 3 Avenues from Bedford Avenue. We should (invite also extended to everyone on the thread) get together and brew sometime.

Excellent! Just bought a flask from a brewer three blocks from me. Good to know there are more brewers around me!

Bad news, looks like it's only available in the 44 lb size...maybe I'll see what else is available and start a thread on a hops group buy. If I do, I'll post a link here!

I will definitely be in for a bulk hop buy!!

I'd definitely be up for a bulk hop buy as well, if there's any way it could happen. FYI Cascade, Simcoe, Centennial, Fuggle / Willamette, EKG are some I'd like to keep around.

Ok, I'll look at my freezer space and talk to my guy, but it might have to wait until I pick up a chest freezer. But I'll see what I can figure out about a group hop buy and how soon I can make it happen. :)

Anybody have a problem with 1 lb packages of hops vacuum sealed in clear food saver bags if I move forward with this?

Back