What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every thing I got while I'm brewing an Oatmeal Stout...

Bells Two Hearted Clone, Willamette/Citra/Simcoe APA, now a Centennial Blonde. :mug:

Bcs apa

ForumRunner_20120704_172501.jpg

My original recipe Red, White, and Blue Pale Ale.......13 lbs of grain, Warrior and Liberty hops, with a touch of White wheat, Red raspberries, and Blueberries. 7 abv and incredibly delicious. Nothing tastier on the 4th of July :tank:

Well, let's see. Headed out to the Encinitas Ale House. Had a flight of Delirium Tremens Pale (great!), Russian River Wee Heavy (not my favorite genre but a very good beer), Flying Dog Porter on Nitro (great!), Gouden Couzen Strong dark Ale (nice but too sweet for my taste). Finished up with a Castle Brewery Belgium St. Louis Fond Tradition Gueze, bracing sour and very nice. Good evening of
beer adventure

Today I'm drinking a Honey Hefe I bottled just five days ago and a Southern English Brown ale also bottled five days ago. The Hefe seems to be maturing faster with decent carbonation already and a nice clove aroma with a faint banana flavor. I can tell the Brown will be great with another week or two in the bottle.

A 2011 Brewery Ommegang Three Philosophers Quadrupel Ale. Boy, that is a mouthful. It is amazing. I've had it before, maybe two years ago and not so well aged. This one has been in the beer fridge for a year.

Brother is in from out of state, I have a sampling of good MN beers and a couple out of state beers he can't get. Surly Bender, Schell's Firebrick, Brau Brothers Sheeps Head, Odell's Myrcenary, Deschutes Mirror Pond. And then Plenty of my own Sweet Brown Ale (easy drinking at 4.2% and smooth), and a wallop my of King's Imperial IPA (sneaky 9.8%) It will be a good week.

Alaskan Amber Ale. Never had it before. It's very similar to Fat Tire.

And now Deschutes Chain Breaker White IPA. Not that great.

Latest posts

Back