My NSFW Christmas Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ewtotel

Reaction score
I don't even generally label my beers... other than the occacional bit of masking tape with some initials on it in order to help me keep the batches straight. But this last Christmas I made a Christmas Ale that was quite tasty and that I wanted to bottle up and share with friends, so I figured it needed an appropriate label and name.

I present, "Santa's Sack Christmas Ale."

santas-sack.jpg

um. OW!! :ban:

Just make sure when you um... whip that out during the holidays that there are no kiddos around.

and yeah.. that was pretty damned funny

Mermaid said:
um. OW!! :ban:

Just make sure when you um... whip that out during the holidays that there are no kiddos around.

and yeah.. that was pretty damned funny

Yeah, not exactly a kiddo-safe label, so I labeled half with just a pic of Santa's head!

And I about crawled into a hole when my wife showed it to her mother!

And I about crawled into a hole when my wife showed it to her mother![/QUOTE]

Wowza! Actually I would love to see my mother-in-law's reaction to something along this line. Trying to imagine how red faced she would get. Of course the father-in-law would likely have a coronary. Know the wife would find it hysterical.

Brace yourselves... I've got my Christmas 2011 in secondary and I'm working on label designs. It's a Chocolate Porter named... wait for it... wait for it...

Santa's Back Door.

Back