New Homebrew supply in Dover

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glick

Reaction score
www.doverhomebrewsupply.com right by the Camden Walmart. I haven't checked it out yet but intend to soon. I'll post my opinions.

I checked out the store today (10/3/2013) and it's pretty good. It's not the largest and they are still setting up, but the owner and his wife are awesome!! Very friendly people and knowledgeable about their products. As the only option in the Dover area I think we could do worse. So far they have all of the basics out for all types of brewing but said that they are waiting for more shipments to come in. If you're in the dover area I would check them out before heading to Xtreme or How Do You Brew. Prices are also comparable to the market.

I was in there Saturday and I too was impressed with everything. The owner (Cliff I think?) was very cool. Nice to have a supply store in Dover finally!

Have stopped twice and both times it was closed. I guess they were still just setting up. Can't wait to check them out, since they are just a few miles from home.

Hello,
We are open from 11 til 7 Monday to Saturday, 11 til 3 on Sunday. We did have a problem earlier, where the ladies from the hair salon would lock the front door when they left, not realizing that we were still open. Also, you can enter and exit the store via the red steps on the north end (Papa John's end), probably easier and more direct that coming through the center entrance. Our inventory increases every week, so if we don't have something you need, please let us know and we'll be glad to stock it.

The store number is 302.270.8466, so you can call or text, or email me at [email protected].

Thanks!

Cliff

I've been in there every weekend for the past 5 weeks or so. I just started out, in fact, got my kit from DHBS. Cliff has been very accessible, always has great opinions and input to my requests for suggestions, and is friendly to boot. The store has everything I've needed. Glad to have these guys in town, and hope they remain the staple HBS for the Dover area.

Back