FT: Marshall Zhukov and many others

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HomebrewNate

Reaction score
Let me preface this by stating that I am not necessarily looking for an immediate trade. I live in the Tampa Bay area and have a few contacts at Cigar City. I frequently have access to Marshall Zhukov and any other Cigar City offerings to include their seasonal offerings. Right now I can get the humidor series and white oak aged Jai Lai, Hopped on 7 Seas, Boilta, Sugar plum Xmas Brown, etc. I know that there are traders often looking for Zhukov and was thinking about this while staring at a shelf of about 50 bottles the other day.

If anyone is looking for any Cigar City offerings please message me. I do not have anything in hand but will keep any requests in mind when I am out. If I get my hands on whatever is requested I will message you and we can work something out.

I also have access to the following brewery offerings:

Tampa Bay brewing
Dunedin Brewery
Six Point
Founders
7th Sun brewing
Kentucky Bourbon
Green Flash
(Numerous others...)

Cheers!

Nate

2013 Abyss will be at my bottle shop within a couple weeks (I hope).
I'd trade a bottle of that for a Zhukov 1:1 if you're interested.
Not sure what you pay for Zhukov, but the Abyss will be $16-$18 for me.

I can get you any San Diego beers. Alpine, Alesmith, Lost Abbey, plus can usually get Pliny and RR sours. Don't trade a ton, but would love to get a bottle or two of the Marshall Zhukov, Jai, or some Founders stuff.

Damn Nuzzle, should have told me sooner. I would have wrecked your shiz with CCB if you had shown serious interest.

Sheeet brah! I want to try I foook load of CCB stuff I've had I few from them and wow maybe I'll give up on this path and hit you up.

NIZZLE said:
Sheeet brah! I want to try I foook load of CCB stuff I've had I few from them and wow maybe I'll give up on this path and hit you up.

Converted this shiz to pm, not trying to hijack the op's thread.

Let me preface this by stating that I am not necessarily looking for an immediate trade. I live in the Tampa Bay area and have a few contacts at Cigar City. I frequently have access to Marshall Zhukov and any other Cigar City offerings to include their seasonal offerings. Right now I can get the humidor series and white oak aged Jai Lai, Hopped on 7 Seas, Boilta, Sugar plum Xmas Brown, etc. I know that there are traders often looking for Zhukov and was thinking about this while staring at a shelf of about 50 bottles the other day.

If anyone is looking for any Cigar City offerings please message me. I do not have anything in hand but will keep any requests in mind when I am out. If I get my hands on whatever is requested I will message you and we can work something out.

I also have access to the following brewery offerings:

Tampa Bay brewing
Dunedin Brewery
Six Point
Founders
7th Sun brewing
Kentucky Bourbon
Green Flash
(Numerous others...)

Cheers!

Nate

How come your the only one in Florida that can find Marshall Zhukov on shelves right now?

Back