• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland Perlick 4204PRUL Line Chiller With Wall Brackets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOut

Reaction score
I have a very nice Perlick line chiller Model # 4204PRUL. I also have a set of Perlick chiller wall brackets that allow you to mount the chiller on the wall out of the way. This is a 115 VAC unit and operates 100%. The circulation pump is 1/3HP. The chiller is filled with 5.5 gallons of fresh RV antifreeze and easily cools to 32 degrees. This would make a great unit for chilling beer lines or you could pump it through an immersion chiller to chill beer in a fermenter. The chiller is missing the grill cover that goes over the intake air but is not needed so I have not replaced it. I am offering this for sale for local pick up due to the size and weight. The first person who shows up in Hughesville, MD with $475.00 cash takes it.

SOLD!-----SOLD!------SOLD!

IMG_2782.jpg

IMG_2785.jpg

IMG_2784.jpg

IMG_2783.jpg

IMG_2788.jpg

I would really like this out of my garage before I decide to build something else :mug: I have it on Craigslist @ $575.00 but would prefer to pass deal to HBT.

$475.00 Takes It :D

I aslo have a 60 gallon gas fired jacketed steam kettle. I was wondering if you experience control issues when hitting target temps? Curious to know your procedures.

Thanks,

Tomabrew said:
I aslo have a 60 gallon gas fired jacketed steam kettle. I was wondering if you experience control issues when hitting target temps? Curious to know your procedures.

Thanks,

I only use my steam kettle to boil so I run it wide open. I imagine it would be difficult to use as a mash tun but doable. My mash tun is heated by recirculating hot water from HLT through jacket. Need a line chiller? :)

Latest posts

Back