• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts Done brewing... cleaning house

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

year2beer

Reaction score
UPDATED THREAD!!! Pictures added (and parted out prices), because so many people wanted photos. I should have just put them out to begin with. There are more photos, but this should get things started. IM's are too difficult to deal with right now--Please just email me at [email protected].

Very simple B.I.A.B. set up...just decided to minimize my life a little. Live in waltham, Massachusetts...

Ok, here is what's up for grabs:

1. 2x 8 gallon pots, w/ 1/2" ball valve and false bottom. ($125)
2. Counterflow chiller, 25 feet (awesome) ($50)
3. 3x 5-6 gallon better bottles ($75--25/each)
4. 2 tiered brew stand (10 psi propane set-up)--great for all grain/mini mash - ($100)
5. Reflectometer ($25)
6. Hydrometer ($10)
7. Misc. Siphons, hoses, etc. ($25)
8. Misc. Bottling gear, caps, bottles and more. ($50)
9. B.I.a.b. bag, strainer, etc ($25)
10. Custom cut insulation for mash ( works well and not ghetto)--$0
11. FREE 90 minute IPA beer kit if you buy it all.

Total Price: $400 O.B.O. to just take this off my hands...not about the money anymore.

Thanks!
Jeremy

photo (4).JPG

photo (5).JPG

photo (9).JPG

photo (10).JPG

photo (15).JPG

If your doing BIAB why do you have a false bottom? Where did you buy the bags from and do you have pictures of the brew stand? If you want to part out I am interested in the stand and the bags but I need to know what kind of quality they are in.

The false bottom is always good when you using lots of hops. The bag is practically brand new only used twice. Shoot me your email in a pm and I'll send you some pictures of everything.

Interested in the CFC, got any pics. I'm assuming the reflectometer is a refractometer? If so, I would be interested in that as well.

I'm in Cambridge... Have pix of ur brewstand? I'm In the market for one

Still interested in what might be a refractometer. Take me off the list for the cfc, just decided to build my own.

Hey I sent a PM a few days ago, is any of this stuff still available? I'm more local than anyone else on here :p

zachattack said:
Hey I sent a PM a few days ago, is any of this stuff still available? I'm more local than anyone else on here :p

I Pm'd him too. I have a house in Waltham. Does that make me closer? Lol.

I think this guy quit brewing and the internet the same day... Off the grid

Hey, I'm in Boston. I just PM'd you because I'm interested in a bunch of this including the brewstand.

Andy

Are the brew kettles still up for sale? If so, how much. I live in Southern Maine, but my dad lives in Middleboro, so I could make a very easy trip. Thanks!

Back