Wacky Sam Calagione Randall Jr. Commercial

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...& if you order now,we'll include this handy dandy cutting mat made of durable plastic! Absolutely free with $19.95 S & H!! order now!!

there are few things that make me want (when i am toasted) or not but fer
fawk sakes this is one of them. need much yes how.....
oh my

sams the greatest.....

downtown3641 said:
Saw this a few days ago. Good stuff. I'm wondering if I can make a knockoff for less than $20.

You can, there was a post about this a few days ago. Its basically a French press. I think you can find them on Amazon for like $15.

You can, there was a post about this a few days ago. Its basically a French press. I think you can find them on Amazon for like $15.

There was a brewpub I visited in Denver recently (name escapes me) that serves their beer in a modified French Press. Very nice.

Please don't buy one from DFH. Not that I have anything against them, but they make travel tea infusers and mugs that have steeping baskets/chambers for loose-leaf tea that would work for less than 20 bucks. +1 to the French press as well.

You could even go cheaper and buy a stand-alone infuser like this:http://www.amazon.com/Norpro-5503-Stainless-Steel-2-Inch/dp/B000SSYPKK/ref=pd_sim_sbs_k_23. That way, you could just drop it in a pint glass or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please don't buy one from DFH. Not that I have anything against them, but they make travel tea infusers and mugs that have steeping baskets/chambers for loose-leaf tea that would work for less than 20 bucks. +1 to the French press as well.

I was being mildly facetious, but still...the tea ball from amazon or my current french press don't have a DFH logo on in!

..........I'd rather spend the $20 bucks on beer anyway....

That's really funny. I just went on the tour last weekend and meet a few people in that video. They were all really nice. DFH!

Latest posts

Back