Where in the world is subwyking?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subwyking

Reaction score
I know you all have been seriously concerned about my absense, well probably not. I have been insanely busy. Been half way around the world for a while in a lovely little place I like to call "The Sand Box". I got back a few days before Christmas, and have been busy with work school, and convincing my daughter I'm not a stranger. :) But as life slows down a little bit, I'm chomping at the bit to get back into brewing. I'm glad to see some familiar faces around here, and welcome to all those faces I'm not so familiar with. But most of all, IT'S GOOD TO BE HOME!

Russ

While in Bellevue are you stationed at (ball) SAC?

While you were gone Lazlos opened a place at about 180th and center. Good beer my friend.

BTW, thank you for what you do:mug:

Any scrathes in the rifle butt? I have a buddy they are deprogramming in Deutchland right now and he has a number of them!

Thanks for the welcomes guys! I was at the died, and we were flying combat sorties every 3rd day over afghan. It was a blast. Going back in June (too soon for my wife). Hope to spend more time here on the chat with you guys. I missed it!

Russ

subwyking said:
Thanks for the welcomes guys! I was at the died, and we were flying combat sorties every 3rd day over afghan. It was a blast. Going back in June (too soon for my wife). Hope to spend more time here on the chat with you guys. I missed it!

Russ
Good to know now post whore it up or else! :D

ninjaskillz.bmp

Back