Water flavorings?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rob211

Reaction score
Does anyone have any recommendations for water flavorings?

I'm looking for the sort of thing you add to carbonated water; I'd prefer sugarless. This will be for drink-by-drink use, not kegging. Kinda like Sodastream. They'll be used both for full-on soda (like root beer) and lighter flavoring. I've seen a bazillion of them out there and have no idea which tastes best.

thanks,
Rob

Here is a special product for that... http://capellaflavordrops.com/waterflavors.aspx

i have only used their regular flavor drops, which work well in lemonade but not in plain water. I have seen other water targeted products in a website for a well known company in the cooking world called <something> oils.

P.s. i would think of flavor secondarily to the carrier technology. These various vehicles of bringing flavor can be radically different in how they behave... look for compatbility to your goals (which may be difficult), then flavor assessment as a last detail.

I use a product called Crazy Drops and they are great in sparkling/still water. A sucralose based product and I tend to use their recommended dose of 1 drop/100ml. I got them from either Amazon or eBay. Have tried watermelon, mango and peach.
Well done in my opinion. Stevita flavor drops are good also.

Back