Props to homebrew shops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon73

Reaction score
I have been brewing for about 4 years now and I have dealt with some pretty good suppliers and homebrew shops and I'd like to throw them out there for some recognition.

My local supplier is Grains, Beans, and Things in Medford, Oregon. The owner, Bob, is a fountain of knowledge and is always willing to help you figure out what you need. He stocks a huge supply of grains and hops, as well as cheese making, coffee roasting, etc, type stuff.

Birdman Brewing. Great prices on Perlick faucets and his turnaround from the time the order is placed to the time it gets to your house is awesome.

Morebeer. Fair prices and a great selection. I did not read their shipping policy on the free shipping and I thought it would take much longer to get my stuff, but once it was picked and shipped, I got it 2 days later. It does help that I live in Oregon and they are in California. Still a great turnaround.

Auber Instruments. All the electronics you need to build a good RIMS system and the customer service is fantastic. My emails, while I was putting things together over the weekend, were answered swiftly and accurately. For an electronic dummy like myself, that kind of support is invaluable.

Anyway, I just wanted to spread the wealth and help support some of the good places I've dealt with.

Back