My new keezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldskooler

Supporting member
Reaction score
This is my just completed keezer. I won't post pictures of the build, because you have seen it all before through the many previous build posts which I used as my guide. I want to give a heartfelt thank you to my fellow HBT members for sharing your hardwork which allowed me to build mine.

keezer.jpg

Nice man. I kind of prefer the taps coming out the front like that instead of a coffin. Leaves the whole top open for other things

Except the whole Nationals thing (im a die hard Phillies fan) it looks great! Awesome work.

A glass of my home brewed Irish Red Ale on top of my Malt based beverage dispensing machine(keezer)

IMG_0141.jpg

Yes it went on real easy and you can pull it off if Detriot bite's you in the Ass again. ;)

Ouch... But it was ultimately Baltimore in the WildCard game that got us. I was at that game in Arlington. Not much fun. But... I've been a Rangers fan since I was a kid and there was no such thing as the Nationals. I remember going to the old stadium. The one they played in when they Moved the Washington Senators down here... :mug:

Besides, We all know it was the Rangers themselves that killed their season. They had THE ULTIMATE CAVE

Ouch... But it was ultimately Baltimore in the WildCard game that got us. I was at that game in Arlington. Not much fun. But... I've been a Rangers fan since I was a kid and there was no such thing as the Nationals. I remember going to the old stadium. The one they played in when they Moved the Washington Senators down here... :mug:

Besides, We all know it was the Rangers themselves that killed their season. They had THE ULTIMATE CAVE

I was really surprised that they didn't go to the series. I was an AL fan, but I was living in NVA when the Nats came back, so I thought I would root for the home team. It really hurt until last year. Maybe they will meet in the series this year. Good Luck

I was living in NVA when the Nats came back,

Huh? So they were just on vacation all those years up in Montreal? :eek: Go Braves...and yeah, I know Boston to Milwaukee to Atlanta :mug::mug:

BTW, very nice build. I've seen a lot of keezers with collars and never noticed any with the top like yours. I think most I've seen use the freezer lid.

Huh? So they were just on vacation all those years up in Montreal? :eek: Go Braves...and yeah, I know Boston to Milwaukee to Atlanta :mug::mug:

BTW, very nice build. I've seen a lot of keezers with collars and never noticed any with the top like yours. I think most I've seen use the freezer lid.

LOL, yes on vacation in Montreal. I think it was too cold up there, as they are much better in DC. The Damn Braves scared me last year they always played us tough. Braves are going to miss Chipper though.

Speaking of missing players... Hamilton... Napoli... Hmm... oh well. Though, I was really upset to witness Rangers fans actually BOO Josh Hamilton in the wild card game. The guy got into a slump at the end of the season and those stupid fans forgot all about the records he broke and all the killer plays he made during his tenure with that team.

Speaking of missing players... Hamilton... Napoli... Hmm... oh well. Though, I was really upset to witness Rangers fans actually BOO Josh Hamilton in the wild card game. The guy got into a slump at the end of the season and those stupid fans forgot all about the records he broke and all the killer plays he made during his tenure with that team.

Some fans are just fickle, hero today and goat tomorrow. Hamilton has so muuuch talent.

Back