yooper brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glassbottom

Reaction score
my girlfriend and i got into brewing a couple months ago, started with an autumn amber ale that turned out great and will be bottling a hefeweizen this week. just ordered a cream stout kit which will be our next batch. so far really enjoying the hobby!

Calling someone out? Maybe a neighbor, too be lucky to have a friend like Yopper. LOL

Welcome to the board, set back in the lazyboy and relax. Enjoy

You may not realize it but one of our mods is a yooper. She used to be called on here "Yooperbrew" but now goes by Yooper. So folks think you're talking about here. ;)

Welcome.

Did somebody call me? :p

Welcome to the forum! There are actually a few Yoopers hanging out here, but not as many as I'd like to see brewing.

Where do you and your girlfriend live? I'm in the south central UP.

Welcome to the forum. Sound like you well on you way to a full pipeline.

:eek:
Did somebody call me? :p

Welcome to the forum! There are actually a few Yoopers hanging out here, but not as many as I'd like to see brewing.

Where do you and your girlfriend live? I'm in the south central UP.

:mug:

thanks, good to hear some of us are on here! some are suprised that there's even internet in the UP.... i know a few other people who brew, not sure if they are on here though.

we're living in baraga right now, went to northern and moved here for jobs (how we found jobs in baraga i dont know)

For the same reason there are over 100 microbrews in our state....We like our beer. ;)

(Or maybe we have to have something to drown our sorrows because of the Detroit Losers.....I mean Lions.

Why ARE there so many of you Michiganders a'brewin?

Great place to vacation no matter the season, Michigan has something to interest everyone (in my best Tim Allen voice). And the fact that the state govt. puts far less of a financial burden on brewery's than my state to the south.

Michigan- The Great Beer State!

plus, when you can make your state look like a pint of beer, you have to brew.

phpThumb_generated_thumbnailjpg.jpg

Calling someone out? Maybe a neighbor, too be lucky to have a friend like Yopper. LOL

Welcome to the board, set back in the lazyboy and relax. Enjoy

There's only about 10 people living up there. They have to know each other.

Back