My best stuff ever is just about ready.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheesefood

Reaction score
Guess who I'm about to meet?

If you guessed "Cheese's First Kid", you're absolutely right. We got word yesterday that the Mrs. is in the early stages of labor, so we're just waiting for it to get strong enough to go to the hospital. Dr. said that they will induce Tuesday, but he thinks it'll be born by then.

Would you consider the womb a primary or a secondary?

Cheesefood said:
Would you consider the womb a primary or a secondary?
Womb is primary, first 10 years is secondary, next 10 is bottle conditioning (tho some take twenty).

You ready for the ride of your life?

Traditionally, you put the males in a barrel at about 12 years and feed them through the hole. At 18, you drive in the bung.

Hope it goes well.

El Pistolero said:
Womb is primary, first 10 years is secondary, next 10 is bottle conditioning (tho some take twenty).

You ready for the ride of your life?

See, I thought that my grapes were the primary and her ute is the secondary.

We're in the hospital now. We've been here since 6am actually.

Wife is doing well, she's pretty close to the pushing stage. She's found a new found respect for the epidural. I have to say that this is stressing me out just a little bit. Talk about a time when I could really use a beer!

Too bad they don't serve beer in hospitals. Well, I'll have one for you! Hang in there and keep us posted.

God Bless! Wishing the best for you, mom, and new baby.

For the record, you'r grapes is just the starter, you pitched into the primary and soon, very soon, you're transfering to secondary. Still lots of work to do my friend.

Congats also Cheese. Hope mother and child are doing well. You should do a birthday brew for your first kid, after you get a little sleep that is.

Isn't krausening that period between 12 and 19 years of age when the kid gets all surley and bitter?

i thought kraeusen was when they turned 13, like a barmitspha (?). i'm Methodist though, so i can't be 100% certain.

congrat's cheesefood! hope the little curd is healthy and well!!!!!

My wife and I are in the beginning stages of trying for a mini-brewmaster. She was reading this post and I asked her if I could take a mini-keg to the hospital when she is in labor.....she said yes!! Damn I love this women.

Congrats and good luck!!

Anybody know if fermenation is finished yet ? Is it a stuck batch ? Were you as surprised as I was by the post from the hospital ? Mrs. Monkey would've pulled my boy parts out through my nose if I'd done that.

Good luck, Cheese !

I'm exhausted. Mom and baby are still in the hospital. I came home to get a good night's sleep so I have my strength for the homecoming.

I whipped this up to send to my friends and co-workers, but my computer time was severely limited.

Announcement.jpg

He's exactly the same size as my first. Color looks great. Congratulations! Everyone looks good.

awe man, good job Mr. and Mrs. Cheesefood! nice job on the birth date too. mine is 12/13/72.

enjoy the little guy!!!

Congratulations!!!!! Glad everyone is doing well! All the best, you won't have time to do much brewing for a while, you'll be too tired helping Mrs. Cheesefood through those sleepless nights......
s010.gif
:D

Beautiful Family!!
Congratulations on that Big Boy!

Man, he's almost as big as both of mine put together! 4-15 and 5-5

Thanks everyone!

He's my little Assistant Brewmaster alright! We're going to make a beer (or mead) to commemorate his big day very soon. Tired little dude, but he sure does like his bottles! Not a fan of the "on draught" system yet, but he'll learn.

Cutest, bestest thing I've ever made.

Bigtime congrats, man. Glad to see Mrs. Cheese and Little Cheese are in good health.

Now, go get some sleep, and savor it.

Back