Commerical beers I will drink tonight

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carnevoodoo

Reaction score
New Belgium La Folie
Russian River Salvation
Alesmith IPA (maybe an Alpine Duet instead, actually)
Moonlight Death and Taxes

Beyond that, it is anyone's guess. :)

YOU SUCK SIR! I can not get La Folie...Will spend some time looking tomorrow and next weekend.

They ain't great, but I like ot share.
Tetelys English Ale
New Belgium Blue Paddle
Long Hammer IPA
New Belgium 2 below
onto the Keezer for home brew...it's Friday! I'm gonna "Officially" tap my Amber Cream (That means hook it to a tap instead of the picnic hose that's on it now)

YOU SUCK SIR! I can not get La Folie...Will spend some time looking tomorrow and next weekend.

They ain't great, but I like ot share.
Tetelys English Ale
New Belgium Blue Paddle
Long Hammer IPA
New Belgium 2 below
onto the Keezer for home brew...it's Friday! I'm gonna "Officially" tap my Amber Cream (That means hook it to a tap instead of the picnic hose that's on it now)

I have to wait for it. It cycles for sure around here. Typically, there's a sour of some sort on at all times. I goes from that to Duchesse to Rodenbach and there's one more I can't remember, but I like less. I could stick with Rodenbach Grand Cru and La Folie and be happy though.

They kicked the keg of Dissident last night. Sad.

how bout some bud light, then some miller light, then a coors light or 2, then maybe a corona. sounds like a night

They have this at a bar down the street and I wanted to try it when I was there last but lost track of all the other beers I was drinking and forgot :drunk:

I don't even need to be drinking. I step into a liquor Store and I go star struck...can't remember the difference between a Stone and an Avery....Whatever I went in looking for is soon forgotten due to the shear amazement of the shear quantity!

Back