Batch # 2 complete/Bottled

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BADS197

Reaction score
Belgian Pale Ale

I checked the final gravity this morning, planning to bottle it and it was roughly 1.010 unadjusted for temp. The taste test was nice and smooth.

Sorry, I'm excited the second batch turned out great!

Now if it's possible to salvage batch 3, which is not doing so good in the secondary. I think I screwed up along the way.

Now I'm free'd up to make another batch!!!

Now if it's possible to salvage batch 3, which is not doing so good in the secondary. I think I screwed up along the way.

Relax, don't worry...stay positive! Time and patience can fix most of the things that can go wrong with beer. What makes you think it's not doing well?

Now I'm free'd up to make another batch!!!

Now THAT'S the right attitude! :mug:

Relax, don't worry...stay positive! Time and patience can fix most of the things that can go wrong with beer. What makes you think it's not doing well?

Now THAT'S the right attitude! :mug:

Brewed on a friday, bubbled like mad for 2 days. Added rasberries on day 3, fermantation stopped so it seems. Hydro reading showed really high... I added yeast to the secondary after racking it to secondary.

I'm going to wait and see what happens in a few weeks before calling it quits.

positive vibs.

Back