Finally finished by Keezer (Pics)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghart999

Reaction score
I love it.

Ventmatic SS faucets and SS shanks. Micromatic regs giving me 3 different pressures to choose from. I am a happy man.

Now I just need to find a way to prevent by kids from pulling the taps and empty all my beer onto the garage floor.

Keezer_1.JPG

Keezer_2.JPG

Keezer_3.JPG

Keezer_4.JPG

I tried to sell them on Craigslist but child protective services came after me.

Good Job:mug:

Looks almost exactly like mine. That's the Magic Chef 10cf freezer, right? I have the same freezer and 1"x6" collar painted white.

Looks almost exactly like mine. That's the Magic Chef 10cf freezer, right? I have the same freezer and 1"x6" collar painted white.

Yep, the MC freezer is great. $197 brand new can't be beat.

Yeah its a barproducts.com try held on by rare earth magnets. That's no sharpey, its eraseable like white board markers.

I have kind of an unrelated question. I see you have rootbeer on tap and that you are using a very long line to dispense to prevent foaming due to higher pressure. I also have rootbeer on tap and I have been through several different manufacturers of beer line and cannot find one that doesn't impart that "plastic" taste. Have you had any luck, and where did you get it from, or does yours taste funny too? Thanks Paul

I have kind of an unrelated question. I see you have rootbeer on tap and that you are using a very long line to dispense to prevent foaming due to higher pressure. I also have rootbeer on tap and I have been through several different manufacturers of beer line and cannot find one that doesn't impart that "plastic" taste. Have you had any luck, and where did you get it from, or does yours taste funny too? Thanks Paul

I've had no plastic taste at all. I get 3/16" line from my LHBS. I don't know what brand it is or anything.

Although I do have a problem keeping the root beer carbonated. Its set to 35 PSI and has 25 feet of line. Yet when I pour the head disappears immediately and it tastes flat. Don't know what is going on here.

I just picked up this freezer a couple hours ago. It fits 6 cornies nicely.
Great deal but I had to call 5 different home depots to confirm they had them in stock.

Yeah its a barproducts.com try held on by rare earth magnets. That's no sharpey, its eraseable like white board markers.

please tell me where to get these magnets! I have tried magnets holding shelf brackest, hot glue holding shelf brackets, and velcro (acting as super double sided tape) holding shelf brackets and all have fallen off. I'm at wit's end.
thanks in advance,
Norm

Back