Can anybody get me some Founders KBS?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suorangeguy

Reaction score
I'm looking to help out a friend locally who really wants to try this beer. Its npt sold around upstate NY. He is willing to pay for the beer, shipping, and your trouble.

If you can get this I would appreciate it.

I can't help because I am in Florida, but I know they were getting it in Rochester.

Good luck. I had to go to great lengths to get a 4 pack in MIchigan less than 30 minutes from the brewery.

I may be able to help. I will be heading to a few stores today to check, supposedly they have some. I will let you know.

Still looking. Apparently the small party store in our little town had some, but of course I was late and it's gone. Guy said he would try and get some in this week. I have low hopes.

Honestly, this is a beer I REALLY need to try and emulate at home. A small batch will last me a long time.

That is for a 2011 KBS...although the Ballast point Sculpin is going for double price as well. Looks like typical NY restaurant prices to me!

Still waiting for my call to come pick it up as well!

Homercidal said:
Honestly, this is a beer I REALLY need to try and emulate at home. A small batch will last me a long time.

I think I have a published recipe around here somewhere, but it has to be in the recipe forum(too lazy to check)

I wish I had brewed my black IPA a week earlier. I was thinking a good April Fools joke at club night tonight would be to bottle it up in KBS bottles and see what happens. ..."a little hoppy this year..."

Back