• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

March MDK-MT3 Pumps

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncleslam23

Reaction score
I came across 5 of these bad boys. I'm gonna keep 1 for myself but the rest are for sale. Thought I'd see if anyone on here wanted them before I threw 'em on eBay. I'll be on the road until tomorrow but I'll post some pictures when I get back.

Here's a link for all the technical info:
http://www.marchpump.com/mdk-mt3/

I'm selling each one for $115 shipped. Let me know if you're interested, and happy New Year to everyone!

No, they are not new but have been very well taken care of. They are more powerful than the march 809's but have a lower max temp rating (not sure about the 815's). This initially dissuaded me from wanting to buy one, but then I realized I'll only be using the pump to recirculate wort through my HLT or to pump sparge water or wort after its been cooled in my BK. It works great for my system, but if you need to pump boiling water then you may want to save up for a 809.

The 815 has replaced the 809. Only significant difference is the 815 has a higher flow rate. If you have an 809 pump now, you can simply replace the impeller with one for an 815 pump (Rebel Brewer sells it).

IF you have a plate chiller, or CFC, you'll want to get the 815 pump. Especially since the 815 (and 809 before it) is rated to 250F.

BTW, the MDK-MT3 is another pump that's not self-priming. So you'll need to use it in the same fashion as the 815/809 pumps.

So turns out they're the MDX-MT-3's. Sorry it took so long to get pics up. Let me know if you're interested

photo.jpg

photo copy.jpg

photo copy 2.jpg

Latest posts

Back