Anyone looking to start home brewing?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOGIE888

Reaction score
If so, I got the deal for you....

I am moving on from the hobby. I have a complete startup set up for someone who is looking to brew Extract.

I started with More Beer's #4 home brew kit. This has everything but a eat source and a beer kit. See all the details at:
http://morebeer.com/view_product/28148/102142/Personal_Home_Brewery_Kit_#4_-_Bottling_Super_Deluxe

I added a kegging setup that includes a dual dial regulator, a 5# CO2 bottle, and 2 ball lock kegs.
I have added a 5 gallon plastic carboy,and 2 6 gallon fermenting buckets with lids. Included will be 10 glass screw top growlers.
Also included will be strainers, funnels, StarSan, Irish Moss, any transfer tubing, a few airlocks with grommets, and some misc extras.
Hell, I'll even throw in a IPA kit that I have here.

Everything listed here would be somewhere around $700 to purchase new. I am offering the whole lot at $400 o b o.
I am located in the western suburbs of Chicago, and would prefer local sale and pick up.
PM me for info on how to get ahold of me.
Hogie

Latest posts

Back