• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

100 better bottles - 6 gallon - $399 - fresno, ca

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be interested in a few if quality is there. Are they better bottle branded? Are they ported?

This is certainly looking better than close to $30 shipped in a plastic bag.

I will be keeping my eye on this and hope that I don't procrastinate myself out of a good deal.... --- Again ---

I'd be in for a pair. Just broke a carboy for the first time about 2 months ago. Need to replace it. Sounds like the price is right

Ok I'm picking up on saturday morning. I will put some pictures and description up as soon as I've picked up. Anyone interested please pm me for PayPal information. I will ship them in the order I receive payments.

I would take 4 if still available. Should i pm you or will you contact us?

Is 6 gallons big enough for a primary? If so, I'd be interested in a pair assuming they are in good condition and no scratches.

cincybrewer said:
Is 6 gallons big enough for a primary? If so, I'd be interested in a pair assuming they are in good condition and no scratches.

I use 6 gallon better bottles for my primary fermentors. They work great, only problem is they are difficult to pick up when full without creating a vacuum and sucking the liquid in the air lock back into the wort. And also, don't use a carboy brush to clean them.

cincybrewer said:

I use 5 gallon for a primary no problems just need to use a blowoff tube instead of an airlock.

I picked them up and I'm happy with the purchase. They certainly aren't new but they are in good usable shape.

image-238662321.jpg

Update: I was also given the bungs and airlocks for a lot of these bottles so I will be including them as well. They might be usable/cleanable. I'll let buyer make that call for themselves but I'll throw them in the box anyway. Until I run out of them.

I'm in for two. Will send pm and payment when I get home from vacation (late tomorrow night or Monday morning). Having to surf on my Kindle until I get home.

Back