I'm gonna be brewing a lot more!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fiddup_is_a_middup

Reaction score
I live in Columbia, where there is not a HBS in 100 mile radius. I have been paying $60-$65 (with delivery) for a bag of grain. I just talked to the brewer at the local brewpub and he told me he could sell me American 2row for about $.45/lb. This is gonna make for some cheep beers. Whoooooohoooooooo!!

I highly recommend that you do talk to your local micro brewery about grain bag purchases. More often then not it will also lead to some helping them in the big brewery as well as cheaper ingredients.

both are very cool.

You're only 1 1/2 hours from St. Louis.

You should get in on our bulk purchases we do once every 45(ish) days.

Full sacks for $24.00, Half sack and partials are also available. Lots of adjuncts.

I even pick up good cornies for $25.00 apiece.

My LHBS is also a brewery here in upstate SC (Thomas Creek). They sell grain and hops directly from their supplies. That makes for cheap grain!

I'm doing well. Just got back from a canoe trip. Got voted MVP for the 2nd year in a row, It helps a lot when you bring a keg of homebrew!

You're only 1 1/2 hours from St. Louis.

You should get in on our bulk purchases we do once every 45(ish) days.

Full sacks for $24.00, Half sack and partials are also available. Lots of adjuncts.

I even pick up good cornies for $25.00 apiece.

Wow. Is this through MO Malt Supply? Regardless, if you could let me know the details I'd be very interested. I'm moving to St Louis in a few months and would love to get in on something like this. :ban:

Back