Does anyone Twitter?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So twitter is kind of like a blog with IM capabilities. Interesting maybe I'll check it out more.

Brewtopia, I think it might be a good way for you to keep people updated with your business. Especially those folks that aren't on the board.

Look at Flying Dog and 21st Amendment for examples.
I'm hoping that places like Falling Rock post their new taps.

Edit: Alot of people have it update or update through their phone's text, so it can have an immediate effect.

I don't text often, so I still have one of those plans where I have to pay per text, SWMBO is always getting text messages and keeps telling me to switch to a different plan.

WOW..You guys are Tech Savvy bunch of beer Brewers. I though that Twitter was....The other thing...you know.....

Now I'm intrigued....that's just what I need....another tech thing to spend my brewing fund on.

Does anyone twitter?

A heck of alot more of us than there was yesterday. I'd never heard of it before. Now I've got one more site to distract me from work.

I've gotten really into the beer twittering thing recently... it's fun. Here's the list of people I follow (I think I have the categories right, in no order):

Breweries
Shipyard Brewing
dogfishbeer
SchmaltzBrewingW
flyingdog
21stAmendment
mondaynightbrew

Beer Blogs/Bloggers
ChipperDave
DiamondBearJoe
beerobserver
MarkRanes
beerdo
beertweeter
BeerAmericaTV
*********** (is this person not HBT kosher?)
draftmag
opensourcebeer
TheBeerLibrary
pacificbrewnews
allaboutbeer
beerbabe
beerovision (disclaimer: my site)
beersage
goodbeershow
beerphilosopher
RealBeer
HomeBrewTalk (update more!)
SIDT
beersmith
basicbrewing

Homebrewers
BigKahunaBrew
alamo_beer
dblvsn
McKBrew
ShortSnoutBrew
Brewtopia
janzik
olllllo
RichMiller

It has definately taken off for sure. I'll think I have all the same HBT members as Sigafoos, I'll have to add some of the breweries as well.

Thanks for the tip olllllllllllo, I've been meaning to get on for a couple months.
I figured out last night that I can do japanese emoji (cool little emoticons) on twitter from my phone. The only bad thing is only iphones can see them, but oh well. ;)

Add me! www.twitter.com/IronOrr

huh huh, ya'll twitter. you TWITTER? WTF is a twitter? isnt it illegal in like 7 states? Isn't that a part of a horse?

Sick sick people.....

For you Firefox users, there's an extension called TwitterFox that works pretty well...pops up tweets in the bottom right corner of your screen. It's a bit more convenient.

Brewtopia, I think it might be a good way for you to keep people updated with your business. Especially those folks that aren't on the board.

Look at Flying Dog and 21st Amendment for examples.
I'm hoping that places like Falling Rock post their new taps.

Edit: Alot of people have it update or update through their phone's text, so it can have an immediate effect.

You can follow Naked City at www.twitter.com/nakedcitybeer We update our rotating drafts and special events.

Latest posts

Back