My new brew day blog

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

completegeek

Reaction score
Hey everyone on HBT. Just thought I'd share my new site with you all.

itsbrewday.com

It's just for me and just for fun. Chronicling all I learn and serving as my personal brew log....my blog! (ba dum, tish!)

Thanks! I like taking pictures and sharing the wealth when it comes to projects so I hope to add quite a few posts soon.

I'll add you to mine as well.

Wordpress can be great, but it also gives me fits when I try to personalize it. I'm not much of a programmer so I probably know just enough to be dangerous.

Agreed. I used to run my own install on a hosted space. I let the domain lapse and swore off blogging. I'd been doing manually since before "blogger" even was founded.

I recently went with the hosted and free wordpress blog jsut to have an outlet for beer and BBQ stuff.

My wife has recently become a homemaker and I set her up with her own blog. WOW can she write! I had no idea. She blogs better than me, takes better photos, and is learning to cook. I'm in trouble. I hope she never gets into brewing.

My wife is a much better writer than me....cause she's a reporter! She's also incredibly into blogging, too. Go figure. I don't have to worry about my wife taking up brewing though cause it usually involves being outside and lifting hot, heavy pots.

I love reading other peoples Brew Blogs...

If anyone is interested mine is linked below. I talk about brewing, how I got started up to now, and anything beer related like the brewery tours I have been on...

http://www.dicksmanfish.com/

there should be a sticky database with links to members blog sites.. they're cool to read.. you always learn something!

Latest posts

Back