Bottlemark

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstofer

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered from them lately? I'm trying to get an order in, but when I get tot he payment section, it doesn't let me choose a shipping method. I've tried from a computer and a tablet....tablet goes bonkers reloading the google wallet log in page.

i ordered non-custom caps on 8/7, shipped on 8/15, received on 8/17. no problems with google wallet.

and was just able to log into google wallet to confirm those dates

I ordered custom caps on 8/13, order processed on 8/20, should be arriving today or tomorrow. No issues.

Is your problem with Google Wallet or Bottle Mark? Try logging in to Google Wallet and see if you're still having a problem.

I don't care for Google Wallet, but BottleMark is a first-rate outfit. They ship quickly, and the quality is always spot on.

Got the issue fixed....google wallet was jacked up.....worked the last time ordered. That is what was throwing me off

Back