What's on your christmas list?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kept the wish list reasonable in hopes of actually getting stuff. For example: grain mill, quick read thermometer, perlick faucets, beer gun, scale, stir plate, and various keg parts.

I'm only 4 months into this addiction. I asked for a digital scale(to buy bulk grain and hops in the future), refractometer, keg system, growler, pint glasses I saw from northern brewer, a holiday extract kit-although I've already brewed 3 AG batches(still learning from each batch), brewing and yeast books and last but not least-my own brewing tv bottle opener!

I want much more but when I handed my wife my Christmas list she responded "it's all beer stuff!?" So I'll lay off till my birthday in April.

I asked for a Refractometer and a 5L Erlenmeyer flask.

I asked for some secondary carboys, a bottle tree, and a sanitizer pump. I also included a long list of recipes that I think people would want me to brew, I hope they get excited and buy me lots of ingredients!

A couple new books but mostly looking forward to the one on yeast so I can understand what and how it does it's thing

A Chugger pump and a mini brew conical is my brew related gifts im getting (Wife already told me)

• Hydrometer
  • 3g Glass Carboys
  • 6g Glass Carboy
  • Auto-Siphon
  • Racking Cane
  • 3g Keg
  • 5lb Co2 Tank
  • Regulator

You know, just the small stuff

To find someone that can cheaply but accurately drill my new 82 quart Bayou Classic stainless steel pot that I bought. Then add a ball valve, dip tube, thermometer and sight glass for less than the $150 I'm being told it'll cost.

Bummer for everyone who asked for a refractometer and missed MoreBeer's half-off sale on refracs a few days ago... I jumped on that in an instant.

I asked for tap handles. Everything else I want is well over a couple hundred bucks.

I kept it short because this is all I really need right now:
- 2 new Perlicks
- 1 Perlick adapter to fill bottles/growlers

I think it's a safe bet that Santa can pull this off for me. :rockin:

I happen to know that Santa's helper Amazon just delivered me the Brewing Elements book Water! Looking forward to reading that in the new year...hope that it will be as revolutionary to my approach to brewing as the Yeast book was!

I'm thinking either a new burner and a 10 gal brew pot or another primary and secondary fermenter with enough left over for some brew ingredients.

My turkey fryer and 7.5 gal pot with some fermacap works just fine. Plus, where I live I don't really have anywhere to safely store a new burner. I have the turkey fryer locked to my porch right now as I live on the main road in my city and would hate to have something stolen.

Latest posts

Back