NHC registration fees

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigJay13

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
My wife and I are planning vacations for next year and I am trying to budget NHC for next year. Surprisingly Swmbo was in. Can anyone give me an estimate on cost for the registration fees for the whole weekend? I don't need hotel an travel, just the cost for the conference. Thanks! This years fees would be fine.

If you want to stay in the conference hotel, which I would HIGHLY recommend, figure on about $130/night.

I would also recommend this. I went to NHC 2012 in Seattle and stayed with a friend in West Seattle. It was kind of a huge pain in my ass (trying to stay sober, using my breathalyzer, traffic, traffic, traffic, having to leave the conference, etc). Next year, I'll be getting a hotel in Philly.

AmandaK said:
I would also recommend this. I went to NHC 2012 in Seattle and stayed with a friend in West Seattle. It was kind of a huge pain in my ass (trying to stay sober, using my breathalyzer, traffic, traffic, traffic, having to leave the conference, etc). Next year, I'll be getting a hotel in Philly.

Yeah the thought crossed my mind about staying somewhere else. It would have to be a really cheap hotel because i would be taking cabs to and from the conference.

Back