• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Portable keg dispenser

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robininski

Reaction score
There are three working taps with three keg connectors. Includes pressure gauges. This unit is complete and ready to cool your beer. You might even talk Sonny into including tap handles. His asking price ($800) is negotiable.
Unit has only been used a few months.
For mor information please call Sonny (618-444-8325)

Picture or Video 004.jpg

Picture or Video 001.jpg

Picture or Video 002.jpg

Picture or Video 003.jpg

eek $800?!

Your saying it was only used a couple months, but those beer lines look taxed, as does the interior with rust formation. Either the beer lines have never been cleaned or the unit is older than that. Are you saying the unit is only 3 months old?

That looks positively disgusting. That's clearly been in use for many years with little to no maintenance inside.

"Few months" is BS.

pretty sure I could find one in same/better condition on my local CL for half the cost. I'd say he's a little high.

Ooh I know they only used it for a few months. If it were new it would be worth 800. In this case 400 at the most. imho.

For anyone interested, the 618 area code looks to be in southern Illinois.

This is definitely overpriced and well used. I thought the inside of my kegerator looked bad.

Just looks like an old true with duct tape on it and a triple tap tower.
What makes this portable anyway? Even a true single door is heavy.

I hate to be a party pooper, but let's not be rude.
If you don't like the price, either make an offer or move on.
If you have an honest question, ask it without being snarky.

If you take one off the zeros out I may be interested. It looks like it is at a bar. Used 3 months counted one day of use at a time for parties.

Back