Post pictures of your beer fridges

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many fridges do you have

• 1-2

• 2-3

• 3 or more

• BACON!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

keg2881

Reaction score
Just got my other fridge up and running this morning. Nothing special just a CL Coke fridge find.

Post up what you've got.

beer1.jpg

beer2.jpg

You can get Short's Bellaire Brown in TN? Awesome!:rockin:

Good eye sir!!! :mug: The wife went home to see her mom for vacation and brought me back a bunch of good Michigan beer. Note the Founders and Bell's. I'm also told that some one in her family own Shortt's. :drunk:

Good eye sir!!! :mug: The wife went home to see her mom for vacation and brought me back a bunch of good Michigan beer. Note the Founders and Bell's. I'm also told that some one in her family own Shortt's. :drunk:

Bellaire Brown is one of my favorites. Spotted it a mile away. :cross:

Your wife is related to Joe Short! I think you need to go with her to Michgan next time and visit the family brewery. :mug:

0428112057.jpg

It isn't obvious, but that's hops and dry yeast in the top drawer, specialty grains in the bottom drawer, lme behind the beer (all but the Belhaven are home brew) and wine chemicals and whirlfloc in the top door compartment.

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/267285_1700699936235_1800054936_1126679_7508781_n.jpg
This is my baby. I do wine, beer, soda and cider so this was my idea... last thing needed is my drip tray w/backsplash. I am going to make it so it will drain down a tube that I drill a hole into the front of the fridge (in such a way you can't see the drain tube) and mount a bottle holder inside that I can just unhook and dump. Not needed I know but it adds style and more reason to stay in the garage messing with things!

267285_1700699936235_1800054936_1126679_7508781_n.jpg

This is my baby. I do wine, beer, soda and cider so this was my idea... last thing needed is my drip tray w/backsplash. I am going to make it so it will drain down a tube that I drill a hole into the front of the fridge (in such a way you can't see the drain tube) and mount a bottle holder inside that I can just unhook and dump. Not needed I know but it adds style and more reason to stay in the garage messing with things!

Nothing special, but they get the job done. The left one is kegerator and yeast storage. The right is the fermentation chamber.

2011-04-28_18-57-22_627.jpg

I have a kegerator that holds 6 cornies, a fridge that holds 6 cornies, and each of them usually have 30 or more bottles of commercial beer. Plus I have beer in the kitchen fridge and in my wife's wine fridge.
Oktoberfest2009002.jpg

This is inside the kegerator

Here's my ferm/ hops and yeast storage fridge with a Johnson controller:

fermfridge.jpg

Her's my keezer. I have a 19 inch drip tray that still needs jb welded on:

Keezer.jpg

Nothing special but it serves cold beer. I use 2 1/2 gal corneys (3) on the bottom shelf so the the wife still has the rest of the fridge - of course the freezer is half full of hops :~)

photo-9.jpg

Latest posts

Back