• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for Pin Lock kegs.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zimman

Reaction score
Im looking to acquire some pin lock kegs in good physical condition. Willing to purchase or trade if price is right.

Thanks,

Nic

thanks Hammy71 but he is wanting to trade for ball locks. im sorry to say i cant help him there.

I could part with a couple of mine. PM me, and see if we can work something out. I'm not really motivated to get rid of them yet, but let's see if we can work something out.

Lol now ed I can't wait to receive yours but I have a feeling I need 2 more. I know its sad but I'm in the zone right now.

I've got 3 pin-locks available for trade. My setup uses ball-locks and I dont' really want to purchase additional parts to convert it to a ball/pin setup.

Let me know if your interested, and I'll send some pictures.

Back