do your beer shirts sell on your site???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wondering for those of you who have a site with a link to the shirts and other swag. does that stuff sell and if so how much do you think you sell?
Cheers
JJ

I guess I can take that as a NO. I know a lot of you have sites :D
just wondering because I have sold 46 shirts and hats in the past 2 days and I think I have to find another way to get them made so I dont have to have such a large inventory. But at this rate I dont want to give up 50% of my profit to do it. But if there is a better way so I dont have to have an inventory and still make a profit it would be helpfull.
Cheers
JJ

46 shirts is great. I guess I need to come up with something creative and see if I can sell some gear.

runhard said:
46 shirts is great. I guess I need to come up with something creative and see if I can sell some gear.
Oh ya its great but I had to order 72 to get my cost down enough to make it worth while. at least at this point the entire order is paid for and now its on to profit. No one sells shirts????[*sings* I think Im alone here] LOL:mug:
JJ

Jaybird said:
Oh ya its great but I had to order 72 to get my cost down enough to make it worth while. at least at this point the entire order is paid for and now its on to profit. No one sells shirts????[*sings* I think Im alone here] LOL:mug:
JJ

Well I am guessing the chick on the homepage helps...

Jaybird said:
JJ

Well I am guessing the chick on the homepage helps...

zythos said:
Not sure but how about CafePress or one of it's competitors?

http://www.cafepress.com
http://www.squidoo.com/cafepress_alternative
CafePress is great for idiots like me that want a mug for myself without having to buy like 10,000...and if you want one, great. The fact is that for $15.00 for a mug, and then profit, I'ts a High Dollar investment and you are not making much if you plan to sell a lot. Lots of companies will print you mugs or whatever for WAY less, but you gotta get the inventory.
It's kind of like wanting a sweet, bottle carbed wine. You can do it, but it may not be exactly how you wanted to do it.

Jaybird said:
thanks for the 411:D I am still wondering if anyone sells anything form those sites:confused:
JJ

I guess I was confused by your second post because you said you had sold almost 50 oin 2 days, and that didn't seem right to me.

I think I've sold 2 shirts in almost a year. A couple of mugs/steins too I think.

I am the one buying most of the stuff off of it.

I'd suggest if you are doing a real brewery and want swag--buy bulk and save a ****-ton of money. The quality will be A LOT better and once the company has your artwork it will be cheaper to do a new order down the road.

Besides, those cafepress shirts are a glorified iron-on.

Dude said:
I guess I was confused by your second post because you said you had sold almost 50 in 2 days, and that didn't seem right to me.

I think I've sold 2 shirts in almost a year. A couple of mugs/steins too I think.

Besides, those cafepress shirts are a glorified iron-on.
thanks for the info Dude I was wondering if the stuff from them was of any quality you answered that one. I did sell a bunch of shirts, 62 as of today but not from an internet site its been 4 days. But I am having some trouble.
JJ

Back