Wedding brew labels are done!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1stTimer

Reaction score
Let me know what you think.

AD_Brad.jpg

AD_Jenny.jpg

Very nice. I thinking about doing some brews for my friend's wedding too. Just out of curiosity are these beers they asked for or did you just decide which ones you would make?

They asked for them. The groom is of irish descent and wanted a stout and the bride is Belgian. Just so happen that those are two of my favorite styles to brew. It was fun and I was more than happy to do it for nothing. There will be a 100 folks trying my brew that otherwise wouldnt. It's a win win.

I see youre in Laurel. The wheels for my brew rig just left the UPS facility there. They are all I need to finish this thing. Can't wait!

Nice, very classy. I've always liked your logo/label. I know your using the brown to differentiate between the stout and the belgian, but the blue with brown outline looks better IMO

Like you said, the brown is more stoutish. We tried a yellowish for the Belgian but obviously with yellow already in the label it didnt blend well. Im with you. I think the blue looks solid. And thanks for the nice words..:rockin:

1stTimer said:
I see youre in Laurel. The wheels for my brew rig just left the UPS facility there. They are all I need to finish this thing. Can't wait!

Yep good ol laurel. Ha not really. Where you at? Well that worked out nice that they were two of your favorites. How much did you make of each? Any pics of the brew rig?

The original labels were done by hand with water color. Then my buddy used some crazy computer software to add the stuff for the wedding. I will find out what it is and let you know. He is a graphics designer for 30 studios vide game company so its probably something beyond my scope of understanding. :)

Im down in Salisbury on the Eastern Shore. I made 5 gallons of each. Hit 100 bottles total. Check out my blog for the latest pics of the brew rig. The burners werent mounted yet. Only one was. We used it to get an idea of how close to make the burners. So now all 3 are on and there is a bottom part with holes cut in it for the propane tanks. I will be running a gas line for all 3 eventually but I need to brew my Pils this weekend so Im kind of in a rush. Still need to grind and paint it as well.

1stTimer said:
The original labels were done by hand with water color. Then my buddy used some crazy computer software to add the stuff for the wedding. I will find out what it is and let you know. He is a graphics designer for 30 studios vide game company so its probably something beyond my scope of understanding. :)

Then don't go to too much trouble if that's the case, then it will be over my head too.

Who knows, maybe its photoshop. :) I shot him an email so when he gets back to me I will let you know. No trouble at all.

Wait, he works for 38 Studios? The one that just came out with Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckonging, and that is owned by Curt Shilling of Red Sox fame?

Labels look great... what a cool way to share your craft, and what a lucky wedding party :D

Thanks Dawnhulio. Love the name btw. Now I just need to find some kind of paper that can stand up to being in a cooler for hours.

Latest posts

Back