wholesalehops "slogan"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

wholesalehops

This message is only intended for informational purposes I am not trying to market in this thread! I am trying to get opinions for stickers I am going to have made and I am not getting many responses in the showcase, here's what I have "wholesalehops.com go brew yourself" My family and friends think it's appropriate for people these days and really funny, but I don't want to offend anyone your opinions matter please pm me or post here. If you have something better and don't mind me using it let me know. Thanks:mug:

It sounds a lot like the Austin Homebrew "Make your own damn beer" shirts. To be honest I'm not fond of "attitude" slogans or beers (like Arrogant Bastard..even though it's a good beer). I've never understood why brewing makes a person a badass...

"At these prices you can afford to dry hop your cereal"

On a side note you should put a link to your website in your signature. It's good advertising without advertising... and it would have saved me the effort of opening a new tab and typing in wholesalehops.com. Very nice prices btw!

It's catchy, I like it. I am still looking for opinions on mine any more feed back would be appreciated. A fan on facebook suggested "Brew yerself" I like this better I think it has a Larry the cable guy feel to it, more simple?

I agree with Temorous, sounds like AHS's slogan. But if he/she hadn't said that, I probably would have just thought it was cute. Not necessarily clever, but not offensive or anything.

I think you should legally change your name to Holsay Laups. Then you can be Holsay Laups Wholesale Hops. (say it out loud....it's late, don't judge me).

T-Shirt Idea:

"Go Brew Yourself"

With a pic of a guy flipping off, but instead of a finger, a beer bottle.

:D

This is great! keep them coming. I am thinking of doing a contest with a free hop giveaway to who has the best slogan and let the voters choose who wins. I will be launching the new website the first week of june so I need it by then. Within the next few days if I can get enough responces I will consider this contest. Thanks for all the help. ~wholesalehops~

wholesalehops.com
just put it inside you...your beer. inside your beer.

who ever said more than a handfull was a waste LIED!
wholesalehops.com

2yytwfd.jpg

Wholesale Hops... It's what makes beer good.

Wholesale Hops... I got your hops right here!

Wholesale Hops... Millions of hop-heads can't be wrong.

Wholesale Hops... Damn, we're good.

Wholesale Hops... Brew this!

how about:

"wholesalehops.com we guarantee the lowest prices on wholesale hops or we will refund you the difference."

wholesalehops - "Get Hopped Up!"

wholesalehops - "Now you can afford to triple hop, just like Miller Lite...tasty!"

These are all great, I had another thought how about wholesalehops "Hop on it" courtesy of my wife. Unfortunately the whole market is pretty much men, I wish it wasn't but it is. So we will be able to get away with alot. I am looking for something along the lines of " Franks red hot I put that s##t on everything" The first time I herd the old lady say that I about fell out of my chair. I need something funny and hops related that's just who I am. Thanks again for all the help if they keep coming I will definitely do a hop giveaway.
~wholesalehops~

Wholesalehops.com go hop yourself.
Wholesalehops.com Hop off
Wholesalehops.com Even your Grandma will want to hop on.
Wholesalehops.com Hops. Its whats for Breakfast.

Wholesale Hops: Bitter Than The Best.

Wholesale Hops: Bitter Hops For Bitter People.

Wholesale Hops: The Only Mailorder Hop Distributor Who DOES NOT Sell Your Personal Information To Human Trafficking Rings.

wholesale hops: a hopsgasm has never been so cheap
wholesale hops: the red light district of hops
wholesale hops: cheap as a bucket of slop
wholesale hops: hops cheaper than slop
wholesale hops: get your fix

meh im not too good at this type of thing, but theres my input!

If it ain't from Wholesale Hops, it ain't worth brewin'.

If your hops aren't from Wholesale Hops, your brew ain't ****.

Wholesale Hops, because anything else tastes like ass. :D

Please keep going, a few have great potential. Thanks for all the comments.

wholesalehops.com- Price is no longer a valid excuse for brewing like a ***** (or a "Nancy" if the p word is a little to strong).

How about "we cant come up with something ourselves" or "looking for basically free input" etc. Come on..

Can i design you a free logo?

Wholesale Hops. We'll give you hops for FREE (with a paid box)
Wholesale Hops. Because you can't throw your bitter SWMBO into the kettle.
Wholesale Hops. Sip on our business. mmmm...
Wholesale Hops. Shortage, Shmortage!
Wholesale Hops. Just stick it in before flameout.
Wholesale Hops. Prices so good, we know you'll 'hopback'!

These have not been approved by the better business bureau.

Back