Where's the video of the guy who sanitizes inside his gloves?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the Takesomeadvice guy is what you guys are talking about,he is hilarious. I stumbled on something last week that cracked me up. But, First video I seen of him on a thread here was the one he was reviewing in the tropics on a hotel balcony thing and going "guys,guys!" guys!" about some beer, Like a child that seen real boobs for the first time.

I have to give him props for dedication but geez

I'm a good brewer... ya a good brewer... ya.. ya.. ya... Kmart sucks... ya

raymond-rain-man.jpg

The "technique" of taking the cap off the growler and putting foil on is absolutely epic. You'd think he was disarming a bomb or something.

"Watch the technique" and "I recommend you at home brew with your shirt off" are some of his best lines. "Whatchutalkinbout Willis" has nothing on those lines.

IIRC. I think this is the same guy who lost a previous youtube account for posting racist videos! If anyone knows this guy in "real life", they need to warn the authorities that this guy has major stability issues. I hope he sees a psychiatrist.

Soma said:
Safety masks and respirators work better if you use them correctly - he doesn't even tighten the band around his nose!

Someone should mail this guy an envelope of brett.

In the guise of dry concentrate Starsan! :)

It's good, It's good and all that hysterical laughing. WTF?!?!? Lotion on your arms, brewing without a shirt on???

Straight up Straight Jacket is needed for this man. Oh my...

Those crazy Canucks...

LMAO...the Vin Bon pail is a dead giveaway.

I'm gonna be giggling all weekend after watching that. I watched about two minutes then thought "If these guys can't tell this guy is yanking [the world's] chain, they're as bad as he is."

But no...no, he's serious. That is the best thing I've ever seen.

As an aside I brew with my shirt off.

LMAO...the Vin Bon pail is a dead giveaway.

I'm gonna be giggling all weekend after watching that. I watched about two minutes then thought "If these guys can't tell this guy is yanking [the world's] chain, they're as bad as he is."

But no...no, he's serious. That is the best thing I've ever seen.

As an aside I brew with my shirt off.

If you look at the other thread about him you'll see that he posts very twistedly on other topics on other forums as well, and even some travel reviews....I'm still not 100% convinced that in reality he's not just some type of Uber-Troll, who goes out of his way to get attention.

If not then he is truly a complete headcase on so many levels. But I don't know if anyone could be that touched in the head.

images

I hook up my starsan to water misters and leave it running the entire process. I've never had an infection.

:fro:

neko said:
I hook up my starsan to water misters and leave it running the entire process. I've never had an infection.

:fro:

Sorry, but she shouldn't be wearing a shirt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by makomachine View Post
IT'S GOOD!!

priceless...."It was that late hop addition that did it"

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be a great new DIY, StarSan misting station.
I think he has garggled to much StarSan in his time.

My favorite post on his Yeast starter Vid #6. I dont know if its a poster here. But I must say "well done".

Star San is currently awaiting approval from the FDA to release their new Star San Full Bath & Body Lotion. Also in the research & development stages is their new Star San Shampoo, Star San Toothpaste and Star San Lip Balm. Oh, also a Star San Hair Gel/Mousse. Hopefully one day we all grainers can all avoid those painful chemical peels and uncomfortable rubber sheets.
preferhomebrew in reply to jaygnar (Show the comment) 2 years ago 16

"It puts the lotion in the basket, or else it gets the hose again." That was all I could think of during the few minutes I could stomach. Complete lunacy.

I just can't wrap my head around this tool's attitude. He's def certifiable! He can't even get a Cooper's kit right...he;;,even I can do that. But it was never HIS fault. Couldn't be me,no not me...

Oh man, this guy would go bat **** crazy at my house during a brew session, stepping over 2 cats a rabbit a girl with way to long hair. Just the thought I'd bet would send him to the looney farm. LMAO

If you look at the other thread about him you'll see that he posts very twistedly on other topics on other forums as well, and even some travel reviews....I'm still not 100% convinced that in reality he's not just some type of Uber-Troll, who goes out of his way to get attention.

If not then he is truly a complete headcase on so many levels. But I don't know if anyone could be that touched in the head.

This is one of those cases where I'd say Poe's Law applies.

Also,

"I don't want to scare anyone here."

Congratulations dude, you did it. From now on, I no longer care about sanitation. I'm going for sterilization. And I will only be brewing in a laboratory cleanroom from now on. You know, cause of the dust. Can't have any of that dust.

His notoriety in the homebrewing world should be more than enough for anybody with a little experience in brewing to give the wacked out videos more than a moment’s consideration.

Seems to me he is either a lunatic or has a great sense of humor…that I can’t be quite sure of. Doesn’t really matter to me because whatever his motivation is he presents home brewing as a ridiculously difficult adventure to people just starting out in this hobby.

If his videos were my first introduction to homebrewing, I might possibly think all homebrewers were nuts. Lucky for me I'd been researching home brewing on YouTube and had read “How to Brew” and the “Joy of Brewing” before being exposed to this guy.

Heaven help a new guy who wants to get into homebrewing and his or hers first exposure to it is this guy!

Oh the humanity!

Comic GENIUS!! Laughed to tears. There's no way this dude is for real... no way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back