• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

99% complete Brewery forsale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xxbusa

Reaction score
This is my complete brewery setup everything is there just need ssome final wiring done planned on running this as my primary system the sale of my home and moving to much smaller location is why its up forsale just throwing out a feeler on interest not willing to seperate the system.The system is brand new and based of 15 gal brew pots if your interested Contact me and I can take detailed pics and give you item specifics wanting $4000

image-3510399865.jpg

image-4225428850.jpg

I think this is the third KAL clone I've seen over the past months that is 80% complete. Does anyone have a sense why these aren't being finished? I can understand the moving problem, but there have been a bunch lately.

I will post more detailed pics soon still moving also not 80% complete all that need s to be done is finish assembling power cables and test run it so with that salid ill finish it and relist it then thx

I think most people get overwhelmed by the mount of work it takes to make a Kal clone and the price. His design is all inclusive luxury model. It is like the Ferrari of electric brewing. Everyone wants a Ferrari but when they see the price its a shock. Now this is me guessing but I have a feeling all the partial completed are people that get it going then realize that they just blew their budget and still have 20% more things to buy and they have to cut their loss

Awww... That's what I've been looking for! But the house I'm renting at the moment doesn't have 240 available....

I think most people get overwhelmed by the mount of work it takes to make a Kal clone and the price. His design is all inclusive luxury model. It is like the Ferrari of electric brewing. Everyone wants a Ferrari but when they see the price its a shock. Now this is me guessing but I have a feeling all the partial completed are people that get it going then realize that they just blew their budget and still have 20% more things to buy and they have to cut their loss

I agree with this. Have deep pockets when you start. In wiring alone you will spend hundreds

CidahMastah said:
I agree with this. Have deep pockets when you start. In wiring alone you will spend hundreds

Isn't it 2150 to get one totally completed by Kal? Seems like you'd come out ahead if you used bayou classic kettles

Isn't it 2150 to get one totally completed by Kal? Seems like you'd come out ahead if you used bayou classic kettles

I didn't buy a kit from kal so I am not sure of the current price. his kit doesn't include the kettles though so I am not sure what you are getting at. Of course bayou classics would be cheaper, but I didn't like the quality of the bayou classics (irregular shape in three I bought at 25G). I much prefer the megapot brand (update international). I have two 25g megapots and one 20g blichman. The blichman's steel is thin compared to the megapot. Bayou is about the same as the blichmann.

emprbasist said:

That price is just the control panel assembled and tested. There is still plenty more to spend on other fittings, kettles and other electronics. I am building a kal clone now. I figure it will be the last system I build, too bad I have said that before.

Back