Brutus and Kegerator/Bar Build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve31

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum but I am currently building a Brutus 10 system as well as a kegerator and bar, thanks for all the awesome help and advice you guys have. I'll keep updating this page as I go, here's what I got so far.

kegerator.jpg

Found an old used Perlick on a site like craigslist and fabricated a new stainless cover for the door, ordering all the parts today to put it together and get it running.

parts.jpg

Here's some of the brutus parts, still waiting for more to come in the mail.

OldFridge.jpg

FridgeInside.jpg

This is what the outside use to look like and what the inside looks like, it holds 3 kegs perfectly. I am going to build a stainless 3 tap tower to replace the single tap tower.

Took out the carpet today and put down some tile for the kegerator to sit on where the bar is going to be. I am going to make some new covers for the supports, they use to have those ugly roman style covers, I am going to make something out of stainless or powder coat some steel, haven't decided yet.

BarTiles.jpg

Well the project has been delayed quite a few times but I've finally got it going again.

Heres another shot, I am going to make a stainless cover for the pumps and chill plate still.

Brutus2.jpg

Well after a long delay of not working on it at all, its finally done except for a few very minor details. Planning on using it for the first time this weekend.

brewery3.jpg

brewery1.jpg

Well finally after another long delay I finally had my first successful brew day.

photo1.JPG

photo2.JPG

photo3.JPG

photo4.JPG

Latest posts

Back