Monday

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I had to get up an hour early to drop my wife's car off at the shop.
Work.
I came home today to find my garage fridge at 27F. Obviously the temp controller is fuct. Fortunately nothing is frozen, however the internal thermostat never worked, so I'm going to have to manually turn the thing on and off until I get a new one.

I also found the pool filter had blown off the pressure guage. Lost several hundred gallons of water. Flooded the yard. And the neighbord yard.

I'm drinking now.:rockin:

Edit: Seems petty now that I am watching the news.

I got on the bus to work on monday, put my ticket in the reader and it jammed. Apparently the only way to fix this was to reset the machine by switching the bus off for five minutes. There was no seats left on the bus and I was the only one standing whilst the bus sat there and the other passengers gave me funny looks! Monday mornings...

dibby33 said:
I got on the bus to work on monday, put my ticket in the reader and it jammed. Apparently the only way to fix this was to reset the machine by switching the bus off for five minutes. There was no seats left on the bus and I was the only one standing whilst the bus sat there and the other passengers gave me funny looks! Monday mornings...

You caused a bus reboot with a piece of paper. Nice.

Not only was it tax day, and I had to get a tooth pulled, but the mother-in-law came to visit for a week.

How's THAT for a trifecta?

Watching images of this tragedy unfold in the building I walked by every day on my way to class, seeing the news whores pimp their flashy graphics and somber "tragedy music" while the blood was still warm, listening to ignorant hacks grilling Flinchum because the campus police didn't predict that an isolated homicide would turn into a mass murder. I'm still sick. Damnit. Damnit.

Latest posts

Back