How many HBTers have you met in person..?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bobby_M said:
I've met Ollllo twice, once in Jersey and once in Arizona (he's like the village bicycle of HBT I guess :) ). Then there's cd2448, sirsloop, joejaz, njnear76 and soulive.

And foxbrew and janzik ;)

jdoiv said:
4 so far. Aek, Psuedo, sTango and wildwest450. All through our local club.

You mean A.S.S?
That might just be the coolest acronym for a club... ever. :mug:

Flyin' and EdWort, I hate to disappoint but the water issue still exists in my basement, albeit much less severe. I still haven't done anything else to it yet. Maybe next year. :mad:

I'm really looking forward to NHC. There's probably a dozen or so folks minimum that I'll be meeting there.

Related question, what's the furthest you have travelled where a primary motivation was to meet a fellow HBT'er? olllllllllllllllllllo's the freakin' king of this, but I did drive to DC/VA with a 50% motivation to meet up with Orpheus and Dude (the other half to meet up with my BIL, who's technically a member of this forum and who therefore brings me up to 16 HBT'ers I've met). I've driven close to 3 hours to hang out with Kaiser and Boston. What's the longest you've voyaged to have a brew with an HBT'er?

A buddy and I recently discovered our mutual interest in brewing and hooked up for a 30 gallon batch last weekend. He3 joined HBT must recently. I don't think this counts.

Anybody in SoCal wanna hook up for a cold one? or 2

I think I've met three, EdWort, BeerAg, and Dark_Ale. EdWort and BeerAg were at Dixie Cup and Dixie Cup related stuff. Dark_Ale brewed a 1.1 barleywine at a Foam Rangers brew-in I graced with my presence.

I look forward to meeting more, and I'll see about getting out of town.

TL

About a dozen here, too. We're all local and first posted a thread in December, 2006 here on HBT about getting together. We've continued to do that and meet others as time goes on. Some of us see each other quite regularly now.

Hoping to meet a lot more at the NHBC in Cinci this June!

VAgarNCy 07
1) Dude
2) Boston
3) Nate
4) Walker-san

Tucson Brewout 07
5) DesertBrew

NHC 07
6) Brewpastor
6) Dude
7) RichBrewer
8) Clayof2day
9) ChrisK
10) Brewtopia
11) Brewlikeamonk

GABF 07
12) Hemi
13) StoutMiester
14) drost
15) Dblvsn
15) Brewtopia
16) Get your Brew On

Jersey _ Bobby_M
17) eric_duel
18) cbg3868
19) foxbrew
20) Bobby_M

Local
21) wild
22) trabus
23) coyotylg
24) AZMTNBiker

Came to PHX
25) Cheesefood
25) Bobby_M

Seattle Brewtopia's Holiday Party
25) Brewtopia
25) Get your Brew On
25) Dblvsn
26) McKBrew

Yankee - Bratt 2008
27) Glibbidy
28) Hippie
29) Vermicious
30) Kaiser
31) Kappclark
32) Evanmars
33) Raymcneill
34) The_Bird

Philadelphia
35) landhoney

35 Unduplicated

** Edit Stan Hieronymus (Brewlikeamonk) logged in once - Met him at the NHC.

This weekend: AZ Strong Beer Festival

Chimone + maybe 1 or 2 others.

4 - DrunkenSailor , a guy I meet at Dark Horse Brewery, a coworker, And my brother in-law altough I dont know if you can call him a homebrewer yet because so far I have brewed all of his Homebrew for him except he did brew one extract batch. ( not so good ).

olllllo said:
VAgarNCy 07
1) Dude
2) Boston
3) Nate
4) Walker-san

Tucson Brewout 07
5) DesertBrew

NHC 07
6) Brewpastor
6) Dude
7) RichBrewer
8) Clayof2day
9) ChrisK
10) Brewtopia
11) Brewlikeamonk

GABF 07
12) Hemi
13) StoutMiester
14) drost
15) Dblvsn
15) Brewtopia
16) Get your Brew On

Jersey _ Bobby_M
17) eric_duel
18) cbg3868
19) foxbrew
20) Bobby_M

Local
21) wild
22) trabus
23) coyotylg
24) AZMTNBiker

Came to PHX
25) Cheesefood
25) Bobby_M

Seattle Brwetopia's Holiday Party
25) Brewtopia
25) Get your Brew On
25) Dblvsn
26) McKBrew

Yankee - Bratt 2008
27) Glibbidy
28) Hippie
29) Vermicious
30) Kaiser
31) Kappclark
32) Evanmars
33) Raymcneill
34) The_Bird

34 Unduplicated

** Edit Stan Hieronymus (Brewlikeamonk) logged in once - Met him at the NHC.

This weekend: AZ Strong Beer Festival

Chimone + maybe 1 or 2 others.

Damn, Jeep is our ambassador to the world. I suggest he recieves a new signature/name:

=======
8 III+III 8
[]>----<[]

More of a Hummer then a Jeep!

1. Walker
2. BeeGee
3. Kai
4. Nosnhojr
5. Focus
6. Nate
7. Todd_K
8. Joebou4860
9. Chad
10. Professor Frink
11. Beerthoven
12. OlllllO
13. TreeKiller
14. Truble
15. The_Bird
16. Sailman
17. Beerluvngirl
18. Dude

2 so far, olllllo(although he doesn't seem to remember, that's me Mr.Forgetable) and Evan!, soon to add sause to the list next month hopefully.

Add Chairman Cheyco to my list. We enjoyed the entire beer lineup at Blue Star Brewing tonight, including becoming the first customers to sample a freshly tapped amber ale. He and his bro were great company, and we have plans to meet again anytime they're in town. We parted ways tonight with a great buzz, fantastic memories, and an exchange of WONDERFUL cigars. Looking forward to the next time!

Yuri_Rage said:
Or just come down to TX and meet me!

+1 :D

I've only met 2. Gutbucket and Hopsalot. Gutbucket and I went in together on the last bulk grain buy through EdWort and Hopsalot and I go to the same college....but we've only met at a gas station twice accidently (we still need to hang out dude...)

Hopefully graduating and moving to __________ will help with meeting more HBT'ers

I need to add

mcaustin
PNWgirl
Joker
Kilted Brewer

Trabus is coming over tomorrow night so that will bring my total to

EDIT - I've also met Brewpastor's sister...Does that count?

Back