Sipping beers wirhout trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsyoung

Reaction score
Is anyone willing to ship beer to me without a trade? I live in the south and have never tried Certain brews like surly, piney the elder, or zombie dust. If you are willing to ship something like this to me let me know and how much. I would be forever in your debt!

I feel your pain! I live in Atlanta and we have some good beers around but none of the major trade requests. Im gonna try to grab as much of the sweet water danktoberfest as I can once I find it. Hopefully I'll be able to trade some. If you want anything from this area I'm happy to help. Where are you geographically located?

I want free beer too! but I won't ship anything in trade, instead I'll just be thankful!

I especially want really, really, expensive and rare beers. And I'll say "thanks" now for it!

In all seriousness, you can't "buy" beer through the forum. You can make trades, but not buy/sell beer. If you want to negotiate some deals privately that is one thing, but you can NOT post on the forum that you want to buy, and not trade. Sorry, but that is a federal law type of thing and we will not allow that to take place on this forum.

There are a few websites that may distribute beer to your area, if you're interested in purchasing some rare beers.

I was hoping to arrange a trade for something I can't get locally, but I'm glad to know the rules of the forum. Thanks Yooper.

Oh jeez I'm sorry, that didn't even occur to me. Feel free to delete this thread. Again, I apologize

Oh jeez I'm sorry, that didn't even occur to me. Feel free to delete this thread. Again, I apologize

No need to apologize! I was just explaining my joking reply. It's NOT legal to sell beer, but it is fine to trade. What you work out with another person is what you work out but the forum can not be a part of a "pay you for XXXX beer" type of deal. I hope that makes sense!

So, at least have something to trade, whether a local beer or homebrew. Then you're complying with our forum rules.

Hey by the way, how come people only trade beers here? What about ciders/wine/meads?

Back