Have I done something wrong

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cold_Steel

Reaction score
No one comments on my threads anymore. Its strange when I first got here I had so much support and now. No one besides this really nice guy here will comment on my threads or answer questions including mods.
Whats up?

What, you have like 2 threads that didn't garnish any replies and it's hurting your feelings? Some topics are just eh... and no one has anything to say about them. Sometimes it's due to poorly worded subject lines.

Somebody's lacking self-esteem. :p

I'm sure you'll get plenty of replies to this thread, most of them in full-on sarcastic mode. Don't take it personally. I never do. :D

Looking at a couple of your posts with little to no replies I'd say it's the subject matter in those cases. I don't think you'll find many people brewing batches that large.

shecky i think your right i think I am going to get texas t*ty twister now.

Yeah, I can't offer anything on big batches. In fact I can only think of a few people that have the capability to brew that big. DrKarma, that guy in Australia, and FSR402.

I think it's actually good that you haven't gotten that many replies regarding large scale brewing because 99% of us don't do it and we'd only be speculating. 10 gallons is a big batch.

30 gallons is a heck of a lot of beer to brew. I'm not surprised no one responded. Sometimes posts like that come off as bragging more than a question. Not sayin' that was the case, just sayin'.... I'm sure you'll get your chops busted a few more times on this post but it's all in fun! :ban: And isn't that what you wanted, someone to respond to your post??? :rockin:

I was going to answer earlier, but then,.....I don't want to embarrass you but......*whispers: you have something in your teeth* I just couldn't look at you long enough to answer.

I think it's actually good that you haven't gotten that many replies regarding large scale brewing because 99% of us don't do it and we'd only be speculating. 10 gallons is a big batch.

no one on here respects you more than me. I have been watching you since my 5 gallon batches to learn but most of my questions or comments are not extremely technical. The scale is a little higher but the fudmentals are the same for the most part (a little generlized).

crys,

I ignore you.

If I see that a thread that you've started I won't even open it, mush less respond!

Ever!!

On the other hand, I have done a couple 30-35 gallon batches but it was with a buddy on his system. I didn't think i was qualified to respond.

Not that I would. Ever!

crys,

I ignore you.

If I see that a thread that you've started I won't even open it, mush less respond!

Ever!!

On the other hand, I have done a couple 30-35 gallon batches but it was with a buddy on his system. I didn't think i was qualified to respond.

Not that I would. Ever!

but thats just becuase you know i like to play grab arse.

You should phrase your questions like this:
Are there any Female brewers brewing large batches?

It'll be like night and day.

I was thinking, are there any BIG BOOBED Female brewing large batches? + the carpet cant match the drapes. I need hardwoods.:D

Back