What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely try to get Hopsecutioner. Their Rye Pale Ale is what got me into brewing, great beer. Check out their website, they have a bunch of seasonals and collaborations, and apparently Spike, their head brewer, is a really good guy and helps out home brewers all the time.

Good Can You Brew It? interview with him on Wake N Bake.

A saison with dinner

ForumRunner_20121220_190936.jpg

Boulevard's 'Long-Strange-Triple'. 'tis my first, and last. I think remaining three from the four pack will go into the beer 'vault'... :)

P!$$ed off that my package is stuck in town so it's likely to have at least one ice-ploding broken bottle due to the cold weather here, if not more, many more... I was hoping it would flee southwards ASAP.

Drinking some Green Flash Palate Wrecker to quell my anger.

image-1892772867.jpg

Cigar City Jai-Alai. Local liquor just started carrying this and Maduro (equally as awesome) in cans. One of my all time favorite IPA's.

Drinking some of my 8.5% iipa with columbus, simcoe, cascade, and amarillo. Not fully carbed yet, but so damn good I can't stop breaking into the stash.

Petrus Oud Bruin. Nice beer but sours are not my thing. I will however keep trying them to see if there is one I like. This one is not as sour as some and has a nice spice to it but I will not go back.

On to my HolidAle.

-WW

Drinking some Guinness Black lager. Not a huge fan of it but I sure as hell love the dark stuff. Regular Guinness draught is probably my absolute favorite. And I got a Irish Stout brewing in the fermenter right now. :mug:

image-2385179536.jpg

Buffalo Bill's brewery Alimony Ale. I have been passing this up for a long time, probably should have kept going, I find this beer ok. If I rank this one with all others that have a twist off, it's probably the best. Overall, it's pretty meh.....

NordeastBrewer77 said:
North Coast. Always confuses me too Or am I confused and it's Left Coast..... bless. :mug:

Correct, North Coast in Fort Bragg, CA.

Ale Smith's Old Numbskull. I opened this tonight celebrating my youngest kid's 2nd birthday. Fantastic! Even better, my wife doesn't like it so more for me.

And "numbskull" was my dad's favorite name for me ("arrogant bastard" was my mom's name for me), so it brings back the memories.

image-3729117866.jpg

Just got into Houston and the first stop I made was Spec's (liquor store). So now I am just working with what I've got until some of the Spec's haul chills down.

20121220_202837.jpg

Summit Saga...my everday IPA...only commercial I can find with citra and amarillo under $7/6pack! yummy!

saga.jpg

Back