• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Keg Parts For sale -Canada-

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richardwhittaker

Reaction score
As well as the kegs I have for sale.
I have a bunch of Keg parts the I am selling

Dip tubes $3 ea

DSC01639.jpg
]

Poppets 3 for $5

DSC01646.jpg

Close up of the different types

DSC01647.jpg

Pressure relief valves $2 ea

DSC01643.jpg

DSC01642.jpg

DSC01643.jpg

Lids $5 ea

DSC01645.jpg

Corney post seats $ 10 ea (add a Corney fitting to something else)

DSC01641.jpg

I am willing to consider offers on the whole lot.

****All Parts are sold as is and may be only usable for their composite parts****

Richard

I'm not sure what the proper name is but they are the part that is connected directly to the keg, they are not an adapter. The o-ring part of that adaptor looks like it replaces the diptube and diptube o-ring.

If someone is handy at brazing they could add a corny post to anything.

Richard

I'm not sure what the proper name is but they are the part that is connected directly to the keg, they are not an adapter. The o-ring part of that adaptor looks like it replaces the diptube and diptube o-ring.

If someone is handy at brazing they could add a corny post to anything.

Richard

It's possible we're both wrong. They at least appear to need a gasket on top, like the part I illustrated, but from your pic they don't seem to have internal threads...

Looks like your big score is paying off for you.

Cheers

Richard,
Give me a price on the valves and poppits.
maybe in pm form.
Thanks
Jason

Back